We are looking for the best players born between 2001and 2004 to be part of our INTERSOCCER TALENTS program, a platform for qualification, exposure and positioning of young footballers in the Spanish and international markets, with one sole objective, to sign a professional football contract.
AC Intersoccer Madrid is a renowned international football academy based in Madrid, where players from all over the world are trained – both in sports and academics – with a common goal: to reach professional football. We are aware that this is a very difficult objective to achieve and that is why we provide our students with the best possibilities to grow personally and athletically and achieve their goal.
The selected young people will become part of our talent program during the 2019-2020 academic year (100% scholarship) and will be integrated into the discipline of A.C. InterSoccer Madrid, with accommodation in the InterSoccer Residence and participation in all the activities of the academy. You can see all information about our Talents Program here.
Registration and selection process
- Registration is open until May 27, 2019.
- Cost of registration and tests: free
- Date of the tests: from June 3 to June 6, both included.
- Age: players born between the years 2001 and 2004
- Place of the tests: the training sessions that make up the selection tests will take place in the Alalpardo municipal football field (Madrid) in the mornings.
- Players: nationals or foreigners, with or without a federal certificate.
- Registration: send as soon as possible cv sport and/or video to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating in the subject “Call Intersoccer Talents”.
- From among the received emails, a maximum of 20 players will be selected to attend the tests in Alalpardo, where the final selection will be made.
- All emails received will receive a response before May 29 indicating whether you have been selected or not.
- During the testing period (from June 3 to 6) those selected will have to bear the expenses of their own (travel, accommodation, maintenance, obtaining visas, etc.)