InterSoccer Talents Program
September 2020 to May 2021
The program Intersoccer Talents is designed as a platform for qualification, exposure and positioning of young football players to the Spanish and international market, with a single objective, to sign a professional football contract.
The selected young people will be integrated into the discipline of the A.C. Intersoccer Madrid, with accommodation in the Residence Intersoccer and participation in all activities of the academy.
The program is eminently practical and seeks maximum projection of participants into professional football. To achieve this goal the students, following their sports skills and license status, could be part of the associated teams (AC InterSoccer Madrid, San Martín del Rey Aurelio, UP Langreo, etc)) which would give them the opportunity to participate in semi-pro leagues and tournaments in one of these categories: Juvenil Liga Nacional, Preferente Aficionado, 3ª División, 2ª B. Also during the course there will be time for scouting games against youths teams of professional clubs like Real Madrid, Atlético de Madrid, Rayo Vallecano, Leganés, and Getafe, among others.
The program is intended for:
- Young players aged from 16 to 19 years old
- Nationals from Spain or any country worldwide
Technical football staff
- All technical staff: coaches in highest official rank: UEFA PRO, level 3. Among the coaching staff will also be a specific goalkeeper trainer and a sports psychologist.
- Assistant and physical coaches, INEF graduates –Sports and Physical Activities Sciences-.¡
- Football lessons are done in Spanish and English.
Operation of the program
- Intersoccer Madrid opens calls, before the beginning of each course, nationally and internationally for the recruitment of young players.
- Any eligible youth can enroll in our standard programs for a testing phase (apply for enrollment form).
- An expert team selects candidates who will join the next course.
- The costs of the program are assumed by the figure of the investor, who acquires in this way a percentage of rights over the player.
The program includes:
- Accommodation, full board, at Intersoccer Residence in Sotrondio at San Martín (ASTURIAS). Comfortable double rooms apartments with everything you need to enjoy your stay.
- Academic or language classes (Spanish-English) in Montealbir College (online and on-site education). Classes will be compatible with daily morning football training
- Personal football training sessions every morning from Monday to Friday (2h approx.) -in the facilities of the San Martín del Rey Aurelio, within the premises of the residence hall, or in the field of the U.P. Langreo, in the town of La Felguera, indistinctly-, also combined with theoretical lessons and videos in the multipurpose rooms at the Intersoccer Residence.
- Afternoon training sessions, two or three days a week, at the discretion of Sports Management and depending on the federative status of each player*. Training could be done also within any of the associated teams in the sports facilities of San Martín or Langreo.
- Participation in League matches or tournaments within a team, always at the discretion of the coach and depending on the federative status of each player *.
- Regular coaching sessions by top football professionals.
- Physiotherapist to treat injuries or muscle pain.
- Sports psychologist, from the University Autonoma of Madrid, to help getting the best possible performance
- Transportation: The organization has access to private transport for scheduled activities: between the Residence and sports facilities, the school, airport, hospital or clinic if injury or illness, etc.
- Depending on personal football performance, the possibility to integrate the Intersoccer Madrid Talents Program, which focuses on getting a contract with a professional club.
- SANITAS health insurance, a prestigious private Spanish health company.
- Assistance in visa and student card application. If requested by the Embassy of Spain, the price of any kind of insurance will be billed separately.
- Sportswear pack.
(*) View FIFA regulations on the players status and transfers, art. 19 and 19bis.
From September 14, 2020, to May 21, 2021.
During winter holidays, from December 19, 2020 to January 10, 2021, and during Easter week 2021, the academy activities will cease and the academy will remain closed.
To be selected you have to participate in one of our standard programs.