InterSoccer Short Stays
September to June InterSoccer Short Stays program runs at the same time to our “InterSoccer PRO Program” full course and shares most of its programming and activities. The length of stay can vary from 1 to 3 months or at the request of the participants it can be adjusted to their needs.
The program is intended for:
- Young players born aged from 15 to 19 years old
- Nationals from Spain or any country worldwide. Being a short stay, visa applications may not be necessary.
Technical football staff
- All technical staff: coaches in highest official rank: UEFA PRO, level 3. Among the coaching staff will also be a specific goalkeeper trainer and a sports psychologist.
- Assistant and physical coaches, INEF graduates –Sports and Physical Activities Sciences-.
- Football lessons are done in Spanish and English.
The program includes
- Accommodation, full board, at Intersoccer Residence in Sotrondio at San Martín (ASTURIAS). Comfortable double rooms apartments with everything you need to enjoy your stay.
- Language classes (Spanish-English). Classes will be compatible with daily morning football training
- Personal football training sessions every morning from Monday to Friday (2h approx.) -in the facilities of the San Martín del Rey Aurelio, within the premises of the residence hall, or in the field of the U.P. Langreo, in the town of La Felguera, indistinctly-, also combined with theoretical lessons and videos in the multipurpose rooms at the Intersoccer Residence.
- Afternoon training sessions, two or three days a week, at the discretion of Sports Management and depending on the federative status of each player*. Training could be done also within any of the associated teams in the sports facilities of San Martín or Langreo.
- Participation in League matches or tournaments within a team, always at the discretion of the coach and depending on the federative status of each player *.
- Regular coaching sessions by top football professionals.
- Physiotherapist to treat injuries or muscle pain.
- Sports psychologist, to help getting the best possible performance
- Transportation: The organization has access to private transport for scheduled activities: between the Residence and sports facilities, the school, airport, hospital or clinic if injury or illness, etc.
- Depending on personal football performance, the possibility to integrate the Intersoccer Madrid Talents Program, that focuses on getting a contract with a professional club.
- SANITAS health insurance, a prestigious private Spanish health company.
- Assistance in the visa application. If requested by the Embassy of Spain, the price of any kind of insurance will be billed separately.
- Periodic reports about academics, sports, attitude, and behavior will be sent to parents or tutors.
- Sportswear pack.
- Diploma delivery.
- Alternative activities**: Santiago Bernabeu Tour or visit the museum of Club Atletico Madrid, attending a match of Spanish Professional Football League.
- Other activities (not included in price): spa, extracurricular support classes, etc.
(*) View FIFA regulations on the players status and transfers, art. 19 and 19bis.
(**) As long as the stay period matches the set calendar.
Novelties in the course
- Depending on personal football performance, the possibility to integrate the Intersoccer Madrid Talents Program, which focuses on getting a contract with a professional club.
- Organized trips to Madrid, including tourist visits and the dispute of different scouting matches against local clubs such as Real Madrid, Atlético de Madrid, Rayo Vallecano, Leganés, and Getafe, among others (As long as the period of stay match the schedule)
- Accommodation in the INTERSOCCER residence of Sotrondio in San Martín (ASTURIAS), in a magnificent natural environment, which offers the greatest security and tranquility for our students and their families.
From 1 to 3 months *The length and dates of each stay will be set freely by student with InterSoccer, always depending on the availability of resources. Available dates are from September to June.
During winter holidays and during Easter week the academy activities will cease and the academy will remain closed.
Please use the form below to ask for an offer indicating the desired stay period.
See the payment terms on the registration document. Limit time for registration at least one month in advance of the requested date.
Fill in the following form
Responsible »SIO Gestión SL
Purpose »send information about A.C. Intersoccer Madrid and other commercial communications.
Legitimation »your consent.
Rights »of course you have the right, among others, to access, rectify, limit and delete your data. To do this send an email to email@example.com.